Where is the best and cheapest place to buy a mini crib online?



DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Cherry




Hello fellow parent

My name is Joel Pearce and I am the father of 4 beautiful children. I have been happily married to my wife for the past ten years and things have never been better. If you don’t mind I would like to share with you my wife’s and I experiences when it comes to buying baby products online.

We have bought products from countless websites and most of them are not too bad, but there are a lot that will have you waiting for up to 6-8 weeks to deliver your product which I believe is just BS. I mean you have payed good money for your baby products you do expect some decent service and delivery time don’t you?

Too many baby companies online claim to have thousands of baby products in stock when they simply don’t. I know because we had to learn this the hard way. With our first child we bought a stroller online hoping to save ourselves some money, Of course we did but it actually took that particular company 7 weeks to get it to us. We were just lucky we bought it 3 months in advance before my wife’s due date. We definitely didn’t buy our mini crib from them!!


So I’m going to fill you in on what these guys are doing so at least you can make a more informed decision when it comes to buying your baby products online.


OK here’s the deal. I know you are looking for a mini crib right? Let’s say you have found a website and you are going to purchase. They are also offing free shipping and a free gift “even better right?” This is where you should start to get weary “Why?” Well most websites these days offer free shipping but the thing is it really isn’t free at all. All they do is simply add the shipping costs to the product and say it’s free. The truth is you have just paid for your shipping with your purchase?


There really isn’t anything anyone can do about it but I just thought I would mention it here. Sometimes you can actually save some money by finding a good website and paying for the shipping yourself. As for free gifts well we got caught there also. We bought from a website and it gave us a 12 month subscription to a parenting magazine with our order excellent!!! The thing was we didn’t receive the first issue until 3 months after our original purchase? Just another marketing method they use to get your money...

And now to the biggest lie they tell you? How many baby websites tell you they have thousands of baby products in stock ready to ship? I’m guessing hundreds but let’s just say for a minute you have ordered your mini crib and it is now going on to 4 weeks and there is still no sign of it. You have contacted them only to be told time and time again that it will be there soon. Well here’s what’s going on behind closed doors.

They never had it in stock in the first place!! Once you placed your order they then placed there order to the manufacture. You then have to wait for the manufacture to ship it to them and then they then ship it to you. So most baby websites are really just the middle man and chances are your mini crib has traveled halve way around the country before it actually gets to you. Like I said this could take up to 8 weeks!!!

I hope this has informed you to what is really going on and I haven’t told you this to put you off buying a mini crib online. I have found the best company for you and this is where we buy all our baby products from. I have placed mini crib links on my site to make the whole order process as easy as I can make it.

Oh one more thing. When you buy a mini crib from any company there is only a foam pad included this is not very comfortable for your baby so it pays to buy a mini crib mattress as well. This will avoid disappointment as this happened to us and i don't want you cursing me for not telling you this. Remember I'm not here to lie to you so if you order one with your mini crib you will receive everything in one go. "No disappointment"




Well I thank you for visiting my site and congrats on the new baby. I truly do wish you and your family the very best in the future and I hope you are pleased with your new mini crib.

Kind Regards
Joel Pearce


PS. If you need good quality bedding for your new mini crib head over to Sheet world they have everything you need.




DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Ebony


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in Ebony




DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Espresso


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in Espresso



DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in White


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in White


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Natural

DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in Natural



DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Amber


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in Amber