In the market for a mini crib?

DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Cherry


I have been searching and searching for the best place to buy a mini crib on the net. There are literally thousands of baby websites out there and it was very overwhelming for me and my wife to chose who to buy from.

I did do a ton of research to find out what other parents had to say about there experience's buying there baby products online and I'm really glad I did this because I found quiet a few unhappy parents.


When it came to customer service and shipping times it became very clear that once some of these companies had your money they simply didn't care!! All they could say is your mini crib is on it's way, I even found a few parents that received there mini crib in a badly damaged state.

Now I took into account that not everything goes to plan in life and sometimes unforeseen circumstances happen and there is simply nothing you can do about it. I understand that the shipping companies can make mistakes but when you start seeing 10 or 20 people complaining about how slow they deliver and how badly damaged the product was "Well" you would think it's time for them to find a new shipping company.


Upon writing this post I checked again and that particular company is getting even more complaints. I definitely won't recommend them to you.

Now obviously I couldn't go through the thousands of baby sites out there and I did come across some parents that were reasonably happy with the service they received but In the end I ended up buying our mini crib of a furniture company.

The reason I chose to buy our mini crib of them is they had great feed back from other people and I sent them a few emails to see how fast there customer service was. Sometimes I got a email back within an hour.

But there really was a couple of other things that had me convinced I was making a good decision. The very first thing that stuck out to me was the fact they are open 7 day's a week. Now I checked a lot of other baby sites to see there office hours and I'll be totally truthful here I couldn't find one that was open on the weekend. So I knew if I had any problems I could jump on the phone any day of the week and get an answer.

The second thing I noticed is they were willing to offer a price match. If you could find it cheaper anywhere else they would match it. Obviously there are conditions but to me it just stood out that they seriously want your business.

Thirdly you got your product shipped free of charge and you didn't have to pay sales tax. They also offered bill me later so if you were a bit short on cash you get it on credit and pay no interest for six months.

So we went ahead and ordered. We got our mini crib in a timely manner but we just could not get over how friendly there customer service is. Either by email or on the phone. We have now purchased all our furniture from lights to beds and we highly recommend them.

So if you are in the market for a mini crib make sure you consider buying of them. I have placed some mini crib links to make it easier for you to order but if prefer to check everything out yourself this is the place to go.


OK thanks for stopping by and if you decide to buy from here I'm very confident you will be %100 happy.

Best of luck in the future.

Regards
J.Pearce

PS. Here are some more mini cribs that may interest you.

DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Ebony


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in Ebony




DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Espresso


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in Espresso



DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in White


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in White


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Natural

DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in Natural



DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Crib in Amber


DaVinci Emily Mini 2-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib in Amber